New Riders & Getting Started
Indoor cycling is an excellent form of exercise for every body, no matter where you are in your fitness journey. Whether you’re just beginning to work out or you want to supplement your current routine – this is the place to be. At Cycle 6, our high-intensity, low-impact, cycling classes are challenging for each individual because everybody has the ability to complete each class at their own pace. Our goal is to push every individual, at every physical ability, to their limits!
New riders are encouraged to purchase our introductory offer: 5 classes for $50 (expires in 3 months from date of purchase)
If you’re not sure that indoor cycling is for you, here is why you should try our classes at Cycle 6:
- Only pay for the classes that you attend – There is no commitment. If you’re too busy to squeeze in a workout, that’s OK! You aren’t obligated to pay a monthly membership fee.
- Get a more personalized experience. We have knowledgeable instructors in a small group atmosphere.
- You control your workout. Our instructors are here to guide and motivate you, but ultimately you have control over your resistance and how hard you are willing to push yourself on any given day.
- Supplement your current exercise routine. Indoor cycling is a great way to build endurance and condition your body and lungs to help you reach any other fitness goals you may have.
- Experience better results by working out in a group exercise atmosphere – Studies have shown that working out in a group atmosphere delivers better results due to social interaction, motivation, accountability and friendly competition. Experience the results for yourself at Cycle 6!